We have a very active Patient group who meet up every 3 months for 1 hour, currently on a Wednesday at 12 noon in the surgery.
The purpose of the Group is to work with the practice to:
- Offer the patient perspective on the range and quality of services being provided by the practice
- Improve communications between the practice and its patients
- Break down barriers with the practice
- Provide support to the practice
- Help implement change
- Help the practice to improve services
- Represent patients views
- Offer support to other patients
Patients volunteer to attend meetings and it is a great way to engage in the running of your surgery.
If you wish to join, please inform a member of the reception staff who can pass on your details to our PPG chair who will contact you.
If you have an email address and would prefer to be a virtual member of the group and offer your views and observations via the internet only, then again let a member of the reception staff know.
Please click here to download the PPG Privacy Notice (DOCX, 25KB)
12th July 2023 (DOCX, 18KB)
26th April 2023 (DOCX, 23KB)